Transition's Gate, a 501 (c) (3) of Washington State, was founded in 2007 to provide assistance and special funding to entities which assist women and children, both domestic and foreign.
Our non-profit is managed and operated by a volunteer staff who receive no financial benefit for their dedicated service to the organization. It is our sole purpose to invest 100% of our funds to assist women and children trapped in the consequences of human trafficking, domestic violence, slavery, poverty and other disrespectful injustices.
Each year our goals are set to extend assistance by sending medical teams to third world countries, visiting potential special projects and connecting resources and services to people who desperately need them.
Our Mission Statement
To assist women and children by providing charitable support and resources to organizations, both domestic and foreign, engaged in activities and services which provide safety, counseling, health care, shelter, training and programs of restoration which will lead to healthy reintegration into society.
Recent Achievements in Eastern Europe
- Trained leaders to facilitate and champion an alcohol recovery program for families of and individuals affected by alcohol addiction
- Held seminars and special conferences for young adult women interested in the prevention of unhealthy relationships
- Developed relationships with families who are in critical need of safety and counseling
- Connected abused women with community services who can help
- Continued to train and prepare the nationals with professional skills and education